Te amo sin saber cómo, ni cuándo, ni de dónde, te amo directamente sin problemas ni orgullo: así te amo porque no sé amar de otra manera.

I made mistakes I caught some breaks, but I got no regrets
There's some things I don't remember, but one thing I don't forget when you're young you always think the sun is going to shine there will come a day When you have to say hello to goodbye shout it out let someone somewhere know that you're alive take these words wear them well live before you die

Live before you die...

Live before you die...

viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

"My biggest Dreams"


well, my biggest dreams are very complicated because my life revolves around to the sport, I like so much tennis and other sports.
My dreams is traveling the world playing tennis championships,because I think that I should do this, but I don't have money for this, because you need much money for to play tennis in other countries.
Well I practice tennis in the stadium Bank of Chile, and I 'm very good and also I won tennis championships, but I can't do this because I don't have money... and my seconds option is be a commercial engineer, and administrate the company that my mother and my, we are producing, because I like to manage and I would like to be a boss and obvious have a family.
byeee!!

1 comentario: